What Is Home Staging?
Home staging is the process of preparing a home or residence for sale through selective arrangement of furnishings, art, and other décor items. The objectives are to:
- Present a positive first impression of the residence both online and in person
- Create a design that appeals to the broadest base of prospective buyers in your target market
- Accelerate the time between launching the property on the market and receiving a sign agreement
What Are the Benefits of Home Staging?
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Profile of Home Staging, home staging provides the following benefits
- 53% of Sellers’ agents believe staging decreases the amount of time the home is on the market and more than half of those agents feel it "greatly" decreased time on the market.
- 82% of Buyers’ agents believe staging made it easier for a Buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- 53% of Seller's agents and 48% of Buyer's agents reported an increase of the dollar value offered by buyers, in comparison to similar homes.
How Much Does it Cost?
It depends on the size and number of spaces. We can give you a same-day quote based on current or prior listing photos. Alternatively we can use floor plans, your own phone photos of spaces, or do a quick facetime or google duo chat through the space. We do not charge to come out to the property to quote if needed.
"Is Staging Right for my Home?"
Based on the data provided by the International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP), it's clear that staging is not just for luxury properties with high price tags. In fact, 6% of homes staged nationally are listed between $100K and $350K, and 25% are listed between $350K and $500K. This means that staging can benefit a wide range of properties, not just those with a high market value. Staging can help showcase a home's best features, highlight its potential, and create a more inviting and attractive environment for potential buyers. Regardless of the price range of your home, staging can be a valuable investment in the selling process. By making your home stand out from the competition and creating a more emotional connection with buyers, staging can help you sell your home faster and for a better price.
Why Not Just Virtually Stage?
That's easy! Staging a home with staging furnishings is a more effective approach than virtual staging because it provides a more immersive and realistic experience for prospective buyers. When a buyer walks into an empty property after viewing it virtually staged online, they are often let down and can feel tricked by the unrealistic images they saw. On the other hand, a properly staged home can create a positive first impression and evoke an emotional response from potential buyers. Furnishings help to create a sense of scale and proportion, showcase the potential functionality of the space, and highlight the property's best features. This can make a significant impact on the overall impression of the property, increasing the chances of a successful sale.
Where can you learn more about Sizzle Home Staging?
To learn more about us, please check out our informational booklet and our spotlight article from Real Producers.